How to pair Leo with Mac OS
Set up your Leo. (Bluetooth on your Mac must be on during these steps.)
- From the Apple menu, select System Preferences.
- Click the Bluetooth icon.
- Click the Settings tab
- Check the Discoverable checkbox and the "Show Bluetooth status in the menu bar" checkbox.
(Later, you can turn Bluetooth on by going to the Bluetooth status in the menu bar.)
- Click the "Turn Bluetooth On" button.
- Close System Preferences.
- Turn on your Leo (press and hold power button, it will flash blue twice then turn solid blue, release button).
- From the Apple menu, select System Preferences. Or click the Bluetooth icon. Click the Devices tab.
- Select 'Arriva Leo' (it should be displayed in Bluetooth devices; give that a moment to show up and name itself properly).
- Click the "Set Up New Device" button.
- Follow the Bluetooth setup assistant instructions for your headset.
If asked for a Passkey use 0000
- Select "headset" when the assistant asks what type of device.