How to use Leo with Skype
For Mac Users;
For Windows Users;
- Sign into Skype (best if using most current version)
- Turn on your Leo and enable Bluetooth on your Mac. Put on your Leo.
- From the Skype menu, select Preferences.
- Click Audio, and then select Arriva from the Audio output, Audio input, and Ringing lists. As shown below.
- Call a friend with Skype and talk.
- After the chat, decide if you want to set your Skype Audio preferences back to normal.
- Sign in to Skype and in the Tools menu, select Options...
- Under Audio settings, select Arriva from the Microphone, Speakers and Ringing drop-down list.